NHTC Analytical laboratory conducts quality control of high purity substances and electronic grade gases. The park of our instruments comprises:
- Mass spectrometers, conducting isotope enrichment measurements in various products;
- Gas chromatograph, used for measuring electronic grade gas purity up to 1 ppm;
- Ion chromatograph for measuring anion impurities in various products up to 1 ppm;
- Atomic absorption spectrophotometer to measure the level of metallic impurities in the product up to 1 ppb.
Besides, highly experiences and qualified chemists provide services on various purpose chemical analyses.
Calibration: Our Company has substantial experience in the calibration of various purpose measuring units, and in particular:
- Temperature measuring units;
- Pressure gauges;
- Flow meters;
- Calibration of various electronic signal measuring devices.