Research sector of the National High Technology Centre (NHTC) of Georgia has already been conducting commercial-scale works on as follows:
• Increase of the production scales of boron isotope separation;
• Upgrading and enhancement of amorphous boron-10 isotope production;
• Upgrading and enhancement of ultrapure amorphous and crystalline boron-10 isotope production;
• Implementation of the project on 10B-labeled ferroboron, zirconium boron and other metal borides production arrangement;
• Enlargement of the scales of 11B enriched substances production;
• Implementation of the Project on 13C isotope production; setting up its production facility;
• Implementation of the project on the production of ultrapure industrial gases (oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen).